Selina Seesunkur – Timeline
- March 2020 – Interim Deputy Chairman Political for Chingford and Woodford Green Conservatives
- February 2020 – Elected as the Conservative Councillors Associations London Representative
- September 2020 – Speaker at the CCA and CWO Event, Violence Against Women at the Conservative Party Conference.
- May 2019 – Deputy Chairman Membership and Fundraising for Chingford and Woodford Green Conservatives
- April 2019 – GLA List Candidate (position 6 then moved to 5th place in December 2020)
- November 2018 – Speaker at the Engage Conference, (to test the idea of a new magazine concept).
- November 2018 – Selina was invited to stand as the CWO Chairman for Lea Valley and was successfully voted in. Selina was re-elected in 2019.
- September 2018 – Won the Conservative Councillors’ Association Bursary
- May 2018 – Elected as a Councillor in the London Borough of Waltham Forest with 2027
- February 2018 – Endlebury Ward Chairman
- 2018 – Social Media Officer for Chingford and Woodford Green (ran the entire digital campaign for the local and General Election, and launched Iain Duncan Smith MP on Facebook).
- Member since 2015
- Fashion Show to raise the profile of the High Street in September 2018, the fashion show was well attended and the feedback positive.
- Selina launched a petition in July 2018 because the local park was neglected, I collected over 300 signatures and as a result, the tennis fencing was replaced in sections, the park was trimmed and the wild meadow area replanted.
- Selina wrote to the then Home Secretary and Mayor of London regarding knife crime, she was invited to attend a meeting with the Sajid Javid with Iain Duncan Smith in April 2019.
- May 2019 Selina launched a petition for a public space protection order and collected over 900 signatures. The Council are currently considering a PSPO for the area
- Selina implemented a new story-telling area in our local park in June 2018 to encourage children to read, to help improve literacy in our local schools. The area serves as an outdoor classroom.
- Pending – Launch of Centric Magazine
Newspaper Main coverage
- 22 July 2019 – Storytelling area
- 10 July 2019 – For supporting and participating in the Knife Crime Amnesty (held by binningknivessaveslives.com)
- 1 June 2019 – PSPO Petition
- 24 May 2019 – Selina’s Letters to the Home Secretary and Mayor
- 9 October 2018 – Fashion Show
- October 2018 – Fashion Show features in the Council Newspaper
- In the 2019 Election, Selina organised a number of campaign sessions. Using her network she was able to arrange numerous Conservative Friends of X sessions for each ward in the constituency.
- GLA Campaigning. Barnet, Camden, Enfield and Redbridge
- CWO Lea Valley– Chingford, Enfield, Southgate, Kensington and Chelsea
- Ran digital campaigns and sat on the campaign committee for Chingford and Woodford Green Elections (2017 and 2018).
- Areas Selina has campaigned in – Epping, Chelmsford, Chiswick, Ealing, Tower Hamlets, Redbridge, Peterborough (Telephone Canvass).
- Other Campaigns – Zac Goldsmith (local), Joy Morrissey and Shaun Bailey
- CWGCA Annual Dinner with Dominic Raab MP – raised over £3000 , it was attended by 107 people.